Monday, January 31, 2011

WooHoo Day 2 Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peaks!

I have three wonderful sets to show off today! Yeah!! I am showing you three more beautiful sets today that will be offered tomarrow at Clear Dollar Stamps. The first set is called "You're Eggs-traordinary". With this set you will receive three totally different eggs and four different sentiments. Both easter and regular sentiments. So one thing I loved about this set is that is just isn't for Easter.
My second card today is showing off the set titled "Scriptures of Hope". We all could use some hope in our lives. Everyone needs to be uplifted. This is a set of 10 different stamps. Six different verses and four different smaller words to make different sayings. The card below is using one of the scriptures.
The last set I am showing off is the Stamp of the Month set. This set is called Flower Bunny. This set could be yours free with a purchase of $50.00 or more. This set comes with eight different stamps. The bunny below, a carrot, and six sentiments.
I told you all these sets were great! Now remember you can hop on over to Clearly iStamp to see all the sets that are being peaked at today. Tomarrow all the sets will be available for purchase. Thanks for stopping by and see what all the other designers have come with for wonderful ideas! Trudy, Tricia, Stacy, Michelle, Lisa, Laurie, Linda, Christi, Cassie, and Barb.




5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh wow Sarah. These are all just simply amazing. You are so incredibly talented, and everything you create is done so with so much love, time, thought and effort. I cant choose a favourite, because they are all so fabulous. Happy crafting my friend.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Cassie said...

Gorgeous cards, Sarah! Your details on each one are wonderful, but that bunny one has got to be my favorite :D

Linda Anderson said...

Amazing works of art Sarah!!!! I love 'em all!!

Linda

Stacy Morgan said...

Gasp.... Stunning sneaks! Your bunny is adorable but the other two are gorgeous!!!

April said...

These cards are just fabulous! I love them! Great job!