Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 1 Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peaks!

The first day of Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peaks has begun! All of the sets that are being featured today are all Christian sets. The first card I will be showing off is using the stamp set called Scriptures of Peace. The set comes with 8 different stamps.
The second card I have to show you today I used 1 stamp set and the new Cross die set. I used the die to cut out a thin piece of copper. It is stunning in person! I tried to stamp on the copper with several different stamp pads but didn't like the look of any of them so I stamped on the back of the copper and used a stylist to trace what I have stamped. The crown of thorns stamp is in the middle and there are four flourishes on each end of the cross. They are kinda hard to see in the picture. Maybe now that I have told you they are there you could see them more. The stamps I used on the cross and the piece of cardstock in the middle of the cross is from the stamp set called Cross Messages.
If you go over to the blog Clearly iStamp you will beable to see all the sets that are being featured today. You can also visit these wonderful designers to see what ideas they have come up with. Remember today I will have all new peaks for you. So see you then!!

11 comments:

Christa said...

great cards sarah, love the colors and the papers hugs christa

Heide said...

What beautiful cards.

Barb said...

These are gorgeous, Sarah!

Christi said...

Good Gravy these are wonderful!! I love all the pearly details, and then there is the copper!! That is just fantastic and clever! WOW!!

Cassie said...

Very lovely, Sarah! You have such a way with the all the 'extras'. . .very inspiring :D

Stacy Morgan said...

Simply beautiful! I adore your first card very springy and fresh.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh.....Sarah....I love love love your blog. Laurie did a sensational job. Oh how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous creations...the copper Cross is amazing.

Linda Anderson said...

Love your new blog Sarah!!! And your sneaks are GORGEOUS!!! Love the softness of the first sample and that stunning copper cross of the second!!!

Linda

Kathy and Lucky said...

Your cards are stunning!!! Just plain gorgeous! The pearls and the copper, so creative.

Lori said...

Pure elegance Sarah! The bow is outstanding on the first card. The bow on the second card is amazing too!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are both so elegant, Sarah! Always wonderful to see new Christian sets, and you've made them both shine on your incredible cards. I think you might need to teach me how to tie bows -- knots are about it for me -- LOL!