Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Cross

Hi all! Yellow isn't usually a color I do too often so when I saw the challenge at Papertake Weekly challenge was lemon zingy I knew I had to try. The beautiful cross stamp set and die are brand new items from Clear Dollar Stamps this month. The die set is called Cross Dies. I also used the stamp sets Cross Messages and Cross Messages Additions. It is hard to tell but the cross is four layers high.
I just fell in love with this sketch and thought it worked perfect. The sketch is from IC Sketches. Then over at My Time to Craft they wanted to see jewels this challenge. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

11 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Wow....this is absolutely gorgoeus Sarah girl. The gems....the design....the papers...Wow. I have something for you on my blog here:http://lisaslifelines.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-award-from-suewhoo-hoo.html

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Sarah, wow, you have made something so special and precious, the colours, design and that cross look perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh Sarah, this is SIMPLY STUNNING my friend.
You co-ordinate everything so perfectly. LOVE IT. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

deesdesigns said...

Just beautiful. I love how the rhinestones from the layout make another cross - just lovely. I'm so glad you were able to join use for our "jewels" challenge this week at My Time To Craft. Dee

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a beautiful card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is stunning, so pretty!

Scrappychick said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the paper pieced cross and the gems. Thanks for dropping by my blog today and for your sweet comments!
Cyndi

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the dp's you've chosen, Sarah.

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers you have used and your elegant details.

Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Anonymous said...

Truly stunning, Sarah! Such elegance, and the cross is beautiful. The saying really says it all, doesn't it?

Nicola said...

Great card and love how you have used this weeks sketch at ICS. Nicola xx