Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Releases at Doodle Pantry

It's the 20th which means, new releases and a new challenge for Doodle Pantry. For this challenge we want to see buttons! Can you see any on my card? =) I decided to grab the bull by the horns and embrase the buttons. I had a great time making this card. The buttons are all handsewn on with black DMC floss.
The sentiment is from a new set being release this week from Doodle Pantry. The set is called Merciful and Good. With this set you will receive seven different sentiments. I really hope you will join us this week for the buttons challenge at the Doodle Pantry Challenge blog! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarh. Wow, this is colourful, and so different. Great choice of paper, and I just love the effect of this with all the buttons, beautiful. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Heide said...

What a super fun happy card,love all the buttons.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great card. LOVE what you did with the buttons. Fab card, Sarah. It is always inspiring to see your fabulous creations.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Sarah, what a neat card! I love all the buttons :)

Kristine said...

Such a cute flourish you made with BUTTONS Sarah!! =) awesome colors and such too with your sentiment. I can see that those of us who showcased the sentiments set really like this particular one! =)

Patti J said...

What a great idea! A button flourish! You rock, Sarah!!! Great card, my friend!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh gosh I love this, all those buttons and they look fabulous! Wonderful sentiment from Laurie, all together they make one fab. card.

Danni said...

Love this! How fun!! Those buttons just make it fabulous!

Lisa said...

What a great idea! I love the colors you used and how perfectly the buttons are matched to your printed paper :)

Lori said...

How fun Sarah! I love the buttons, so colorful and swirly. Great with the dp!

Kathy W. said...

Wow! Love what you did with the buttons. So pretty and matches so well with the dp. Thanks for sharing *Ü*

Christa said...

love all those buttons, they looking great with the papers, love it hugs christa

K. Joy said...

Oh goodness, that is a lot of buttons, but so much fun!! :) You sewed all of those onto the card? I bet that was fun!! :) That's cool how you matched all those buttons to the paper. What a great card! Thanks for sharing!!

L.Wilson said...

oh my, your burst of buttons is just AWESOME!!!