Monday, January 16, 2012

Dreaming of being a Fireman

Hi everyone! Hope all is well with you. Today I used a digital stamp from Digital Delights to make this card. He is Fireman Peyton. I have had him on my computer for a long time and I don't remember ever using him so I thought I would get coloring and he worked perfectly for several challenges today. These are the challenges I am submitting this card into:
Crafty Cardmakers - No floral embellishments
The Pink Elephant - Favorite Colors - Primary are my favorite group - Red is my favorite color
I have to appoligize for my goofy looking post today. I am having a ton of problems with blogger and now writing a post has become one of them. If anyone has any ideas of what is going on and how to fix them please let me know! I hope to see you again tomarrow for the digital release from Clear Dollar Stamps. Now see this is where I would have my "Sarah" name thing. I had to delete that because it was at the top and I couldn't move it!! Very frustrating!!

14 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the cute image and your colours are fabulous...Thanks for sharing with us at Cards for Men...
Mandy x

Kat said...

Perfect colours for a male card. Love that cute image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Josephine said...

That's a fabulous image, and I love the colours you've used - great card!

Thanks for joining the 'no floral embellishments' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Michelle B. said...

Love the choice of primary colors, very bright and cheery! Adorable image and fab layout! Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men!

Princess4Wiz said...

Beautiful card, Sarah. That fireman is so cute and I love your bright and bold colour palette :-)

Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Beth. xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card with that cute image and the bright colours, wonderful work!

Winnie said...

Ohhhhh what a sweetie, lovely colors, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

Hugs Winnie

Dolly Daydreams said...

Glad to see Fireman Peyton got a day out ! Great fun image beautifully coloured and your DPs work so well with this great image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and hope to see you again soon.

Marie

Anonymous said...

Fab card, love the colours! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Teresa said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch at Here come the boys, thanks for joining us with your great card. hugs Teresa xx

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is a fabolous male card. Love the star embossing and the design of the sentiment and those star buttons make it a top notch one. Love the colours too. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for another challenge. Bettina xx

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card, thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Love the sweet image and great color combo. Thank you so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant this week!!

Jo said...

Awwww that little fireman is the cutest!
Lovely layout too, a fabby card.
Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Stamps R Us!
Jo xx