Friday, March 23, 2012

Sketches by Carly #52

We are starting the second week of the great sketch by Carly. This challenge is her #52 sketch. Where does time go?!? I know you all feel that way. Carly herself is sponsoring this challenge. Did you know she could also draw? Check out this adorable image and sentiment below. This set is called Happy Snail, Sad Snail. I have used Carly's sketch and had a great time with it. Just like always.
I would love to enter this card into the Dutch Dare challenge they want to see something cute and cuddly. I thought - a snail well, maybe to someone they are cuddly. This one sure is cute in my book. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will come on over and join in the fun at Sketches By Carly.

13 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. Oh how beautiful. Gorgeous papers, love the cute image and that flower is stunning.
With love, Sandra xx

Joey said...

Beautiful card Sarah, loving these colours and the flower is stunning. Joey x

Lorie said...

As always a beautiful card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is precious. What beautiful details and wonderful colors. Another fabulous creation, Sarah.

Kristine said...

I think he's pretty cuddly-- well maybe if he was a stuffed animal snail that is *Ü* I just LOVE your coloring of him Sarah--super cute!! I'd love to have you link him to Carly's store under the snail listing if you'd like!! Hugs, kris

Glenda Atkins said...

Sarah you have created a wonderful showcase for the little fella, love the crocheted flower!

Hannelie said...

So cute!
Lovely card!
Thanks for joining the Duth Dare Card challenges!

Kathy W. said...

So cute! I love CArly's digis and thanks so much for using one :)

April said...

Just love it! So cute and bright!

Dorte said...

I think your snail is cute, and your card is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at DDCC this week and good luck with the challenge.
hugs Dorte

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Sarah,
Your card is wonderful! I love all of the little embellishments you have added and Carly's snail is adorable!
Hugs,
Georgia

Carly said...

Hi Sarah!:)
This card is so cute! I love the crocheted flower and all of the sponging.

xxCARLYxx

Julie said...

What a gorgeous and cute card all in one! Love the colors, papers and embellishments
Hugs,
Julie