Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bugaboo Photo Challenge


Wanna join in some fun today?  If so, you will need to hop on over to the Catch the Bug challenge.  We are having a photo challenge.  I hope you can tell by my card what might be in the photo's.  
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Cards and Things - Sketch
Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes Digital
Oldie but Goodie - Anything (the paper has been in my stash for years. I just loved it and still do.  Reminisce)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Sarah, this is just fantastic. I just love the water background, absolutely perfect to show off that great image and your beautiful embellishments.
Love Sandra xxxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card ,I love the water looking paper, the amazing buttons and the cute image! Wonderful!