Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesday Sketch

Are you ready for a new sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday?  Well, today is your lucky day.  This one is so much fun.  I went with a Halloween theme because I will be mailing those cards to the kids soon from Send A Smile 4 Kids.  This one goes in the stack for the kids.  The bats are a stamp with 6 bats.  I just stamped it several times to cover the whole area.  The bats and the sentiment stamp are from Crackerbox Palace.  Their stamps are so nice to work with.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
2 Sisters - Wings
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come and play along.  I can't see what you do with the sketch.

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow Sarah, what a lovely design, so very different for you. It is so very striking and I just love the design, brilliant.
Love Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

stunning card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge tracy x

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cool, Sarah!!! LOVE your bats--and the tinsel is amazing! Fabulous card!!! :)

Nancy Seed said...

Love those little bats. Great way to accent your card with the moon and star.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great Great Great...I truly love your effects with this one stamp...crazy cute embellishment and loving that paper. Wow...I've missed quite a bit on your blog!!!

Unknown said...

thanks for playing along at Charisma this challenge.

Lisa xox