Monday, June 30, 2014

Exciting News!

I have exciting news to share with you today.  As of Thursday July 3rd I will on the Digital Delights Design Team.  I have been with them before and am so glad to back again!  Their images are just darling and I always love coloring them up.  The card I have to show you now uses the Flowering Sweetie Pea.  Isn't she a cutie.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafty Ribbon - Ribbon and stitching (I used faux)
Delightful Challenges - Seize the Daisies
All Sorts - Summer Girls
Digi Galore - Add a Button
Cutie Pie - Cute Girls

9 comments:

Lisa xx said...

aawww, this is adorable!

thank you for sharing with the cuties xx

downrightcrafty said...

what an adorable image and beautiful colouring, great use of your ribbon and that stitching, thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Hugs Kate xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is precious, Glenda. Beautiful coloring!

Sarah said...

Oh my word what a sweet baby girl card!! Thanks for bringing her to The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah

Mervi said...

Congrats!
Cute and so pretty card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "summer girls" Challenge, welcome again;-))m

cebelica said...

This is very beautiful. I especially like how you used the ribbon. Looks great! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs!

MJ said...

Awesome news, you do a great job with their images. I think this little one is precious! And your coloring really brings it to life. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Michelle said...

So sweet this little guy. Lovely papers and card.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Cindye Wile said...

Congratulations!!
Your card is adorable and that image is too cute.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
CIndye DT