Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy June 1st!

It's June 1st and that means new digital stamp sets at Doodle Pantry.  This month the release is 11 stamp sets and they are all so fun!  I made two cards for the release and they are two very different sets.  The first one I worked with is called "Classic Cars 3".  Everyone is always in need of male cards and the Doodle Pantry car sets are perfect.  There are two new car releases this month.  This set comes with two different cars, 3 sentiments, and digital paper.  The two cars also come colored to match the paper.  I colored the car using Copic markers.
Now for my second card.  I used the new set called "Carousel Horse 5".  I colored this horse also.  Very pink - does not even cover it.  But, I know if this was a horse on a carousel this would be the one my Granddaughter would choose.  Lots of pink and sparkles.  This set also comes with a colored horse, 4 sentiments, and digital paper to match. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will hop on over to the Doodle Pantry store and check out all the new sets.

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Sarah, your car card is smokin'! Great color scheme and a great design.
Your carousel card is the ultimate girly card. Love all the pink with green accents.
Fab coloring on both of your creations!

Dawn Frost said...

Sarah LOVE the car, especially the background paper! The pink horse is the perfect girl's card all pink with bling!

Annie S. said...

Hi Sara! Both of these cards are terrific! I love the layout of the car card - especially the background paper and the orange/black embellies! The girly card is so cute and pink :-) I really like the flourish layer for the sentiment...is that a die?

Debbie said...

Wow! These are both wonderful! I love the 70's vibe to the car card!!

Linda Anderson said...

Two fabulous cards Sarah!!! I love your car card (wow, say that three times fast!!!). And your comment about your granddaughter lovin' the blinged out pink horse made me smile.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

LOVE the car card!! Those embellishments and the colors you used were PERFECT. Simply fantastic!

Joanna M. said...

LOVE the car card!! Those embellishments and the colors you used were PERFECT. Simply fantastic!

Glenda Atkins said...

Two marvellous cards, beautifully put together!
hugs
Glenda