Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pink Piggy

Happy Wednesday to you.  Hope your week is going well.  I have doing a lot of canning this week and I love doing that.  As a matter of a fact right now my canner is full and working away.  I love puns so this is right up my alley.  This cute little piggy and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry.  The set is called Farm Critters and Barn.  This set is packed with adorable animals, a barn, and lots of fun sentiments.  
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafting For All Seasons - Feature a creature
The Male Room - Pink card for a male 
Oldie But A Goodie - Black, White, plus 1 (pink)
Papertake Weekly - Spots and dots

6 comments:

Donna said...

Such a cute card!

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!! This really made me smile, love the cute pig and fab geometric background. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Sassy Raggedy said...

HeeHee how adorable...I love it..Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Jacqueline said...

What a fab card - such a great image too - thanks for playing along this week in TMR - Jacqueline xx

MJ said...

Tee Hee, made me giggle out loud. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Dawn Frost said...

Love that sentiment and background paper!