Sunday, September 7, 2014

It's about time!

Happy Sunday to all of you!  Hope your day is going great.  My feelings were all over the chart about this card.  When I was just starting with the ideas for this card I was excited, then as the card progressed I was getting disappointed.  Then finally as the end product came to be I am happy with the card.  Does that ever happen to you.  I guess it looks so good in my head and I can't seem to get that out sometimes.  But, I am happy with it now.  This beautiful antique clock is from Doodle Pantry.  The clock and sentiment are part of a new digital set called Ageless Antiques.  
I don't normally do this but I was afraid you couldn't see the acetate butterflies so I took another picture of the card laying flat.  They are being held on my brads. 
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
City Crafter - Something Clear
Aud Sentiments - Any sentiment other than Birthday
Charisma Cardz - Acetate
Daring Cardmakers - Light blue and browns
Retro - Sketch

12 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous vintage card, Sarah! I love that clock!
Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Classic and elegant realization. Simple and clean style ! I like ! Wonderful butterflies in acetate : great idea ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining in our challenge [Charisma Cardz] and good luck !
See you soon !
Catherine.

Ros Crawford said...

What a super card this is!! Gorgeous butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! Thanks for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful. I think the damask background against the antique clock in a perfect combination.

Rika said...

stunning card, love the clock!

Julie said...

Love the butterflies and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs,
julie T

Unknown said...

I'm not sure how I missed this card, but it's so beautiful. I absolutely love the "wallpaper" designer paper...that really looks like a wall with a clock. I love it!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Really Love this card and colours you have used. Caroline x

Dawn said...

Love the image and the butterflies are lovely. The backing papers is gorgeous too. x

michele said...

Lovely card Sarah :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous vintage card, those butterflies are pervect! The same thing happens to me with a card, I start out doing one thing and then it morphs into something else that I like sometimes and sometimes...not so much, lol!