Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Another Release Day at Doodle Pantry


WooHoo!!  It's another release day over at Doodle Pantry!  For my card today I used the brand new set "Ants in my Pants".  Isn't this just darling!!  And for sure I LOVE the sentiment.  Hope on over to the store and see the 6 new sets for this week.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Technostamper - Sketch
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Digi Galore - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Banner or Bunting
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! Love the sentiment too! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE this new image and can't wait to use it, so totally adorable! Great idea for the clothes line and layout!

MJ said...

Tee hee, that is really cute, love that sentiment with the image. Great job on the coloring too. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fabulous.....I had mine hanging out side on a limb and I love the way you had yours hanging and of course the bag paper and sketch you used.

Kim. said...

Oh this is great, love the image and sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Kim x