Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happy Delightful Thursday!


Happy Thursday!  Can you believe it - another week almost gone.  Today is a sad Delightful Thursday for me.  Today is my last day on the Digital Delights design team.  I love Wendy's image but my design team term has come to an end.  Time just keeps ticking on.  Today my card is using the adorable image called Little Dumpling Boy.  Love that giant head and tuft on hair on top.  He just makes me smile.  You can pop on over to the Digital Delights blog and see what the other designers have made for today.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Cardz 4 Guyz - Little Boy Blue
Digi Chooseday - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Perfectly Rustic - Little Boy

12 comments:

Cazro said...

The little dumpling boy is so cute. A lovely card, so pleased you joined us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Chrissy said...

I love little dumpling Sarah..fabulous colouring and papers and love the little buttons..gorgeous.I'm dreading my term to arrive as I don't want to leave..all the best..

luv CHRISSYxx

What I Created Next said...

Really cute image and selection of papers/colours too. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes challenge

Sassy Raggedy said...

This little guy is adorable. What a wonderful card...Hugs, joann

Cathie Borowski said...

The expression of that little man is just adorable, everything comes together beautifully. Thanks for joining the Perfectly Rustics little girl or boy challenge. Cathie DT

Caz said...

This is Lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon.

Caz DC DT xx
My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
Digi Choosday DT
Creative Craft Cottage DT

Larelyn said...

Such an adorable project. Thank you for being a wonderful member of our design team. I will miss your weekly projects - they are always fabulous.
Many crafty hugs,
Larelyn

Sharnee Torrents said...

WOW what a cool card! Blue and Green are such wonderful colours for a little boy!
This totally fits perfectly with our little boy/girl challenge!
Thanks for playing along with us at Perfectly Rustics,
Smiles SHarnee :)

JayBe said...

What a cutie - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz this time.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Milnie said...

This is such a cute baby boy card!!!
Thank you so much for entering in our challenge of Dies and or Punches at Crafting For All Seasons this time.
Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Milnie DT

Helen said...

That little guy is so cute!

A really great card.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Kim Butterworth said...

So sweet, love that green. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Ryan.