Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Amazing Grace


This card is using one of the new stamp sets I received from Our Daily Bread.  The set is called How Sweet the Sound.  I really struggle with CAS cards but I did have fun with this one.  The butterfly die is another die a friend sent me.  I hope you are having a wonderful day!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Color Throwdown - Yellow, Brown, and Teals
Crafting by Design - Focus on a Sentiment
Little Red Wagon - Dies (Labels 4 by Spellbinders and butterfly)
WordArt Wednesday - Uplifting
Our Daily Bread - Photo Inspiration - I used the butterfly
Come and Get It - Ribbon and Bling

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Pretty card, love the butterfly!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Paddington fan said...

A great card and I love the sparkly trail behind your butterfly! Thank you for joining our CAS challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck and please join us again soon, love Jacky x

Susie Moore said...

Your card is not only lovely, but inspirational! I love it. Thank you for creating with us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog.

Alshandra said...

Beautiful card and I love the swirls of silver you added. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week. Elizabeth

Teresa Kline said...

super sweet card!

sparkle & shine *~*

Meighan Wheller said...

I think you did awesome with the CAS design. Love the paper and the sentiment and the bling and the butterfly are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful CAS creation!! Love the added sparkle trail behind the 3D butterfly!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

Joan Ervin said...

You have used the perfect papers for this weeks CTD challenge, Sarah, and I love the pretty butterfly with the awesome trail...thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "ribbon & bling” challenge over at Come and Get it.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)