Monday, October 12, 2015

Feels so good to create again!


Well, this simple card has taken me two days to put together but I have had a great time doing it.  I think I am getting into the swing of have a little one around again so I might get some crafting time in. =)  I did use a precolored image for this card, it feels like forever since I have colored.  This sweet little worm is from Doodle Pantry.  He is part of a set called Spooky Worms.  The sentiments are also with the set and perfect for this image.
This is the inside of my card.  I have no idea where the pumpkin brad came from - I found him in a pile of goodies. LOL 
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Outlawz Sunday - CAS and Halloween
Pile It On - Freaky
Retro - Sketch
That Craft Place - Halloween
The Corrosive Challenge - The Dark Side
Dream Valley - Halloween
Get Creative - Halloween
Make My Monday - Orange and Black
Our Crafty Corner - Halloween

9 comments:

Jacee said...

Good to see you Sarah, fabulous 'spooky' card, love your design
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pat (mspfd) said...

Welcome back! Oh Sarah, this is so darn cute. Love this fun image, the colors, paper...Yep, I love it all.
Enjoy your time with your granddaughter; bet your time with her is the best part of your day. Family comes first.

karen h said...

Cute card - that image is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I came looking!
Herzlich Pippa

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the images and the lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner this month, We would love to see you again soon.

Hugs Abbs ( Co Owner)

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

WONDERFUL Card! Love the image!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
Hope you join us again soon!
Have a GREAT Day!!

Shona Hamill said...

'Fang'tastic Halloween card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

Dawn Frost said...

Hi Sarah! Great card, that spider background paper is awesome!