Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall Blessings


Happy Fall to everyone!  I love this time of the year.  So many pretty colors and the bugs are all dying.  Today I made a card using the Doodle Pantry set called Pumpkin.  I used the pre-colored image.  Not much crafting time but I still enjoyed what time I had.  The sentiment also comes in the set.
I took a side view of the card so you can see I printed the image three times and cut out the parts to make the pumpkin 3D.  It is hard to see in the above picture but very pretty on the card. 
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Stampin' Royalty - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Stripes
Crafty Boots - Autumn
Retro Sketches - Sketch
The Ribbon Girls - Anything goes with ribbon

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh so pretty Sarah and I love the dimension! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful Thanks Giving card, fabulous colours and I love the dimension. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Judy V said...

Beautiful fall card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Jacee said...

Lovely design, fab colours, love the striped paper
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

creationsnz said...

Your work is beautiful and meticulous, oh yes and did I say pretty?

Joanna M. said...

I love the look of a 3-D card. This pumpkin is absolutely darling (and I like all your paper too) Woot, woot to having the bugs die too. So ready for that !

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge. Best of luck, Mary www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Mrs Beez said...

Great card, love those pumpkins. Thanks for joining in with Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Diane said...

I love your card with all the beautiful layers!! Thank you for joining us at The Sisterhood" for our "FALL" challenge!
Diane TSH DT