Monday, November 16, 2015

Feeling like fall!


Every day I look at the calendar I am amazed how quickly time flies.  Fall is almost over already.  It feels like it just started.  We have had a beautiful fall in Iowa this year.  I am sorry to see it end.  Today I have a card I made using the new digital image from 2 Cute Ink.  He is called Pumpkin Mouse.  He is just darling.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Sketchy Colors - Sketch
The Ribbon Girls - Anything with ribbon
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Shaped Card

7 comments:

monicas papirhobby said...

Cute card with great colors and nice details. Like the big brown bow and shape of the card. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketchy Colors :)
hugs Monica

Jacee said...

So cool, I love this design, and the bow....Fabulous!!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

crafty said...

Lovely card and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

It is adorable! What a lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful card and colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

Gina's Cards said...

Such a lovely card and wonderful image. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Donna said...

Such a darling card, how all is well with you.