Sunday, November 8, 2015

Penny and her pup - new from 2 Cute Ink


Check out this adorable new image from 2 Cute Ink!! Isn't she just darling!  I must have thought I had a life time to create today.  I paper pieced the image with two different patterned paper, yes, even the dogs little sweater and scarf.  Then I made the card into a shaker card.  As I am cutting and cutting, and then more cutting I started to question my planning.  LOL  Ever been there.  Oh well, she turned out cute and I finally did finish her.   
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafty Calender - Sparkle and bling
Crazy 4 Challenge - Fall colors
Pile It On - Leaves
The Ribbon Girl - Anything goes with ribbon

1 comment:

Jacee said...

Wonderful design, gorgeous colours
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design