Friday, January 8, 2016

Dream Big


Do you ever purchase a "special" purchase and never use it??  Well, this paper is some of it.  Part of my New Years resolution is to use up some of my "special" papers and embellishments I have been saving for that "special" project.  This fun snow man is new from 2 Cute Ink.  He is called "SnowBot".  He was perfect for me to use up some of those "special" clock parts I have been saving along with this fun paper. I just shake my head at myself.  
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Die Cute Diva - Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Use Something New (new digital stamp)
CRAFT - Recipe - 1 ribbon (twine) 2 embellishments (clock parts and brads) 3 papers
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Do you want to build a snowman?
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

9 comments:

cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

Creations by Shirl said...

What a sweet snowman....Thanks for sharing it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Georgiana said...

Loving that eye on your snowman! Thank you for joining our “January 2016 Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Unknown said...

Love the snowbot, he is too cool! Thanks for joining us at DieCuttin'Divas this week!

L.B. said...

What a cute snowman. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Migdalia said...

This is so CUTE!! I love the snowman!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the adorable snowman!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Esther said...

What a fun snowman!!! Darling card.
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!