Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Happy Brrrrrday


I made this birthday card for my dad.  We will be celebrating his birthday in a couple weekends when he is back in town with us.  This darling image is from Doodle Pantry.  The set is called Winter Birthday.  I just love how this snowman is wearing a birthday hat - what a hoot!  You know he is holding an ice cream cake - yum!!  I know he will enjoy the card.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Chilly Friends
Get Creative - Birthday
A Gem of a Challenge - Snowperson
Crazy 4 Challenges - Add a Cake

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi sweet Sarah. So cute.

Colleen Begley said...

Oh I love this little birthday snowman! He is so bright and cheery and happy. Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players this week.

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Donna said...

Such a cute card Sarah! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon!