Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Word Art Wednesday!


It's Word Art Wednesday!  WooHoo!!  This challenge we are using 1 Thessalonians 5:16-17.  I just love the script that Karen has used to create this scripture for us.  One of our sponsors is Taylored Expressions and they offered the design team to receive some of their stamps to use.  The set I used on my card is "Bloomin' Birthday Stamp and Die Combo".  Aren't these flowers just darling!  I hope you will come on over and join us and use these beautiful scripture and show us what you make.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Dream Valley - Add Metal
Paper Minutes - Spring
All Sorts - Metal
Crazy 4 Challenges - Sentiment as a Focus
Crafty Catz - Spring

2 comments:

Gina said...

Such an elegant and inspirational card :D Thank you for sharing it with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Svenja said...

A great welcome for spring. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.